Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back in the Swing

So much has happened in the past two months. Lots of traveling: San Francisco, Las Vegas, North Carolina Mountains, Atlanta.... And once home I had a pinched nerve in my neck so that limited my painting and my computer time.

BUT NOW! I am doing better and have been able to have some creative fun:

  • Submitted three paintings for the SouthShore Arts Council members' show at the Southshore Regional Library. Please go see before August 26.
  • Participation in the BIGDRAWRUSKIN.org plans: Archie and I attended the artist's reception for Josette Urso, and I attended the kick-off meeting for the mural project at the SouthShore campus of Hillsborough Community College and a creative workshop for the mural project. Also I'm assisting Paula Elliott in planning Creative MiraBay, an opportunity for my MiraBay neighbors to show off their creativity. Mark the date: October 17. (Incidentally, "Ruskin" in the Big Draw name refers to John Ruskin. All residents of SouthShore are encouraged to participate.)
  • Completed another painting--Don't Be Koi. Will post it next.

Feels so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews