Wednesday, November 18, 2009

THANK YOU, CYNTHIA AND DOTI!



What a great time I had today!  Being the featured artist at Meet the Artist was such fun!

We had about 25 visitors who viewed my art and learned about giclees.  Hearing such positive comments and actually having inquiries about possible purchases reaffirms my commitment to my art.  Thank you to all who attended and especially to Cynthia Atkins and Doti Devane of Arianna's Rugs and Decor and to the folks at Sava Cafe who allowed us all to stream into and out of their coffee shop.  And of course to my husband Archie who is constantly supportive. 

I am pleased to have my work on view until the end of the year.  I encourage other SouthShore Arts Council members to consider this opportunity to show.  How wonderful to have people who encourage artists and provide such an outstanding venue!


1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Designs of the Interior (DOTI) of Ponte Vedra Beach, FL offers residential Interior Design services, home furnishings, and house decorating to Ponte Vedra Beach.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews