Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Work is Available in These Places

I have accomplished several goals during the past few months.  I have shown my work  in multiple places:
    • Ruskin Seafood Festival
    • Creative MiraBay!
    • Hillsborough Community College South Shore Campus
    • Apollo Beach Manatee Festival of the Arts
For the next few months (while assisting with our younger daughter's wedding), I plan to sketch, paint, and read in order to come up with a new series.  While getting back to hands-on work, my artwork will be placed in multiple outlets:

  • My giclees (on canvas and on archival paper) and my notecards are available at Arianna's Rugs and Decor, Hwy 41 North in Apollo Beach, Florida, just across from MiraBay.  Go by and get to know Cynthia Atkins and Doti DeVane and browse through their gorgeous offerings.
  • And my original acrylic painting entitled, "Bird of Paradise" is available at South Shore Gallery, Apollo Beach Blvd., Apollo Beach, Florida.  I have known Beth Howard since she was in high school.  And we have magnificent furniture created by Richard Chill Cott, her gifted uncle.
  • All work is available on my Website, http://www.gracemckee.com/
  • And I am on both http://www.artistsregistry.com/ and http://www.artslant.com/
  • I am a member of Art Center Manatee and a link to my Website appears on their Website.  And we have joined Art Center Sarasota and hope that I will soon have a link there as well.
We are members of and are constantly inspired by programs by Ringling Museum's Friends of Asian Art. There is so much beauty in the world.  We are constantly enjoying the creativity of others as well as being creative ourselves.

"Support a living artist; the dead ones don't need it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews