Sunday, September 12, 2010

DRINK 'n' DRAW--First Event

A group of ladies in MiraBay asked that I do an instructor-led drawing event. 

This is the plan for a FUN evening:

The group organizer invited friends and collected the fees.  Fees included drawing materials and instruction.

I created a grayscale drawing that I thought this group would especially appreciate.  Also, I created a graphic reminder for her to send out by email or print.  I am blanking out her name; you can see the picture we will be drawing.



Each lady was asked by their hostess to bring either a bottle of wine or an appetizer.  Upon arrival at her home, they will have time to enjoy each other's company and indulge in a bit of "liquid courage" before the creative time.

My goal is that the ladies have a lot of FUN and actually learn some drawing techniques.  Each lady will take home her drawing plus her art supplies and another sheet of paper on which to create another piece of artwork.

I'll let you know how things go....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews