Saturday, March 5, 2011

Apollo Beach Manatee Festival of the Arts

After swearing that I would never do another outdoor art show, I will be showing this coming weekend at the

Apollo Beach Manatee Festival of the Arts

Be sure to stop by for a visit and a look at my latest work if you are so inclined. 

Oh, and I have a few free tickets; I'll reward anyone who actually reads this blog and emails me of this offer:  grace.mckee@live.com.

BTW some of you are aware that I have moved into studio space at the BIG DRAW STUDIO in Ruskin.  How wonderful to have a place where I can make a mess and leave it out.  Of course, Archie will tell you I did that in our home!  lol  I still have a studio at home for those middle-of-the-night inspirations.  But now we can actually have guests over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews