Sunday, March 13, 2011

Thank You to all My Friends Who Stopped by Booth 46 Today!

Had a wonderful time participating in the Apollo Beach Manatee Festival of the Arts.  Sold a painting and lots of notecards.  Made lots of contacts and recruited lots of folks for my art classes--especially gyotaku--at both my Big Draw Studio and at MiraBay.  Visited with many old and news friends.

Thank you, Margaret for helping me set up.  Thank you, Mike, for transporting all my things from the studio and ESPECIALLY for the tear-down and returning stuff to the studio.  And thank you to Sandy for helping.

Thank you, Nancy, for the company and the lunch.  And to Lee for the breaks.  And to Grace and friends for the water deliveries.

And always to Archie for his constant support.

View of Booth 46 from the front.  End of the row allowed lots of access and views from three sides.

Left side of my display
Right side--VERY fishy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews